Buenos Aires Realestate Has A Future!!!!

ghost

Registered
http://www.npr.org/blogs/parallels/2013/06/06/187325080/once-unsafe-rios-shanty-towns-see-rapid-gentrification?ft=1&f=1001

it is amazing to see two centre-left orientated brazilian governments taking out of povertry so many people!! Thats a huge bet for internal development!!
Not by accident is happening the same with Argentina, Uruguay and Venezuela, the last 10 years.
I m not starting a discussion, actually we already talked a lot of this. Im just talking about numbers, UN numbers, which are the most reliable. So this process of people getting out of povertry is indisputably true, and cant be denied, as well it cant be denied that other different policies in the past took to all this people into povertry.

I think that its inevitable at least in the case of the Retiro villa. As soon as they give the squatters in villa 31 titles to the land that they're on, you're going to see that property bought up by adventurous investors. A large Policia Metropolitana precinct will show up along with tons of security cameras. The subway will show up linking the ex Villa to the Recoleta. The poor economic migrants from Bolivia, Paraguay and Peru will start arriving in to the new bus terminal in the south of the city and will funnel into villas 20/23. They'll be some public works projects, in the barrio pushed by neighborhood associations and those inital adventuresome investors will cash out to developers and the ex31 will start to homogenize with the bordering cheto barrios of recoleta, retiro and palermo.

I'm guessing that if the current city government stays the same and the coming financial crisis isn't too severe, we'll see high rise towers on the other side of the Illia within 12 years of the urbanization.

And then we'll also have people moaning about the 'gentrification' of the villa and how its pushing out all the poor people.

it is amazing to see two centre-left orientated brazilian governments taking out of povertry so many people!! Thats a huge bet for internal development!!
Not by accident is happening the same with Argentina, Uruguay and Venezuela, the last 10 years.
I m not starting a discussion, actually we already talked a lot of this. Im just talking about numbers, UN numbers, which are the most reliable. So this process of people getting out of povertry is indisputably true, and cant be denied, as well it cant be denied that other different policies in the past took to all this people into povertry.
The poor people of Rio aren't being lifted out of poverty. They are being relocated so the city looks better at Olympic time. It's a farce.

ill tell you one thing, construction is definitely booming in villa 31!
have you seen all the contruction and expansion being done there??? its scary!

The poor people of Rio aren't being lifted out of poverty. They are being relocated so the city looks better at Olympic time. It's a farce.

Or just put in jail indefinitely if you sort of look like youve been on drugs anywhere in the past 10 years. I disagree its for the Olympics though, everone knows they care more about football and that World Cup is coming up faster than you can say Maracana.

Back