buenos aires ,,,they say its full of life so let me know where it is cos im confused

ba4u2008

Registered
Not sure what you mean by that one. Please elaborate & maybe someone can provide an appropriate response.

lets elaborate about life in argentina,,,,,well its exactly what i say you dont need a degree to work this one out.
its everything in life bars ,,meeting ,,outings,,,history ...the general feel of a city which is billed to offer so much.
its a general question and sarcasm isnt a genuine answer thanks for your time .

"daveymanc" said:
lets elaborate about life in argentina,,,,,well its exactly what i say you dont need a degree to work this one out.
its everything in life bars ,,meeting ,,outings,,,history ...the general feel of a city which is billed to offer so much.
its a general question and sarcasm isnt a genuine answer thanks for your time .
Read this forum. Do some research. Buy the Herald and read it. Read the Clarin and La Nacion. Read some blogs. Read other forums. Plenty of info around or are you looking to be spoon fed? After doing some research if you have something specific you can't find the answer to then ask. That's THEN ask

Davey, much depends upon what pleases you. I find Bs.As. lively because I enjoy café society, the Colón and other theaters, and my friends there. I know little of the so-called "night-club scene", however, so someone seeking a lively "night-club scene" might be disappointed in the city.
What do you want out of Buenos Aires? What does "a lively city" connote for you?

For me the life is all about tango. You can choose from dozens every day, and they are mostly full of people who only wish to dance. I presume manc means you are from Manchester who also have a thriving tango scene, don´t expect it to be the same here, this is real, full of life,and far fewer poseurs.

Back