Building A Living Quarter In Argentina

Hybrid Ambassador

Registered
Question here. Can I buy~build an approx 100 sq mtr on a 5 k sq mtr land and to build a house with "tiled roof" not the tin foil ones very much seen in Chile there in the suburbs of C F close to Bs As with US$100k?

I wonder, how much for an "estancia" a la steveinbsas-san's ones cost? Gastos mensuales, such as: Gas/Electricity phone/internet- maid service etc cost me monthly ?

I still to visit AR soon and still wanting to see if Japanese rtrnt operation incorporation feasible. Or,any advise for me if one can count with US$500k to invest there for helping for my pension life there.?

So you want professional financial planning but you don't want to pay for it? You want to invest half a million but you haven't even been here to know if you like it? If I were you I'd cut down on senseless posts and I would start doing. Your first step is actually visiting the country.

Question here. Can I buy~build an approx 100 sq mtr on a 5 k sq mtr land and to build a house with "tiled roof" not the tin foil ones very much seen in Chile there in the suburbs of C F close to Bs As with US$100k?

I wonder, how much for an "estancia" a la steveinbsas-san's ones cost? Gastos mensuales, such as: Gas/Electricity phone/internet- maid service etc cost me monthly ?

I still to visit AR soon and still wanting to see if Japanese rtrnt operation incorporation feasible. Or,any advise for me if one can count with US$500k to invest there for helping for my pension life there.?

Steve has monopolized the tinfoil market, certainly in and around Bahía Blanca and probably throughout Argentina.

@intl-boy san, not a pro finance advise but just a sukoosh one will suffice despite.

I guess you have missed my posting of past that I had planned to visit AR but my plan have been cut short due to my friend taken ill then had to take him back to his country for clinic admission thus not completing my planned trip over to your land. I was very near though in Valdivia and planning to cross over to Barilloche ~ then to Bs As....

@Ajok,

I found out he's house is not done in zinc but has a proper roof and very pretty red one.!

@intl-boy san, not a pro finance advise but just a sukoosh one will suffice despite.

I guess you have missed my posting of past that I had planned to visit AR but my plan have been cut short due to my friend taken ill then had to take him back to his country for clinic admission thus not completing my planned trip over to your land. I was very near though in Valdivia and planning to cross over to Barilloche ~ then to Bs As....

Sorry to hear about your friend. Visit whenever you get a chance. My advice is don't invest any money in Argentina until this government is gone. Good luck with your endeavors.

Any location for me to build a small house and prefer area or region rathe safe and closer
to the capital federal for me to visit at least once a week and having some fun for the Anciano!

@ajoko, you are wrong, the tin foil panels are cheaper than the correct roofing.
So it means that steveinbsas has resource to affording to erect much expensive roof top for his estancia.

Back