Buscando nuevas amigas/ Looking for new women friends

MariaFlower

Registered
Hola! I am a 29 y/o argentinian girl who lived abroad for several years and recently moved back. I have some family and old friends here but still feel disconnected and many of my friends are already married....I'm interested in making new women friends in their 20's 30's. I am not gay, I'm just interested in meeting other single girls to hang out with go clubbing and enjoy BA in general. No matter if you are a local, an expat or a tourist girl traveling solo. I know many places to go and maybe it's a good opportunity to expand your social circle with a local new friend!

Hola!

I am also interested in meeting people to get out and about with; staying in BA for another month (from abroad) and keen to see the city, night life etc.

Let me know when you are interested to meet!

I too just recently moved here to Buenos Aires and just about the only thing I miss from home is my group of girlfriends. Feel free to contact me, I would love to meet more friends and go out!

Hi Ive just moved from the Gold Coast Australia and I also would love to meet new friends especially girls. Im love going for a coffee or a drink, shopping etc let me know if and when your interested. Look forward to meeting up.

Me too! I've recently moved here from the U.S and would love to meet some new people....let me know if you'd like to meet up!

Hi everyone! My friend and I (both females) are here for a little while from the US and would love to get together for coffee/drinks/general hanging out :) Let's get together sometime!
~Corey

Hi Ladies!

I saw your post on this thread for newcomers looking to make some expat friends here in BA and thought you might want to join us for tomorrow’s Expat Ladies Lunch! I've already tried PM-ing some, but some of you do not accept private PM's soooo, I thought I'd post on this thread to see if you'll join us!

No one that will be attending has ever met before so we’ll all be making new connections! It looks to be a good turnout…we’ve got 17+ confirmed.

If you’re up for it, we’ll be at:

DIVINO BOCADO @ 2PM
Alvarez Thomas 284 e/ Jorge Newberry (3 1/2 blocks from previous location) http://www.guiaoleo.com.ar/detail.php?ID=7092 or www.divinobocado.com

I've arranged a few Pre-Fixe Lunch options with water/soft drink and dessert or coffee ranging from $31 pesos ($8 USD) to $45 pesos or ($12 USD). Or you can always order a-la-carte of course. Oh and I had to put a deposit down so please don't stand me up! ;-)

Let me know if you’ll be attending.
Thanks and hope to see you there!
Monica

hi! I would also like to meet some new girl-friends here! I am german and study here since nearly two years now...I would love to meet up with some other expat-ladies :D sometime...so lets do that!
jessi

Thanks Monica for a great meet and greet earlier today.

For the others who were not able to join and in response to the original post...

I too would love to meet/make some new lady friends.

How about getting together this week for drinks or dinner and then head out dancing?

Thoughts/ideas...Cheers, Alex

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
steveinbsas Expat Life 13
Back