Business Broker In Buenos Aires?

milanesas

Registered
Hi,

I own a successful and growing 6 year old tourism business in Buenos Aires and am interested in selling it. I am looking for a business broker or someone that would be able to help find a buyer and carry out the transaction for us, but I haven't been able to find something like that in Buenos Aires. Does anyone have any leads or ideas?

Thanks for your help!

Hi,

I own a successful and growing 6 year old tourism business in Buenos Aires and am interested in selling it. I am looking for a business broker or someone that would be able to help find a buyer and carry out the transaction for us, but I haven't been able to find something like that in Buenos Aires. Does anyone have any leads or ideas?

Thanks for your help!

There are business brokers for certain type of businesses, care to share the sector / activity?

Lots of brokers about looking to make a fast buck

The big thing is to find one who has access to people with real cash .....

We are a niche tourism business in Buenos Aires that leads tours for foreigners. Any specific leads or recommended business brokers?

We are a niche tourism business in Buenos Aires that leads tours for foreigners. Any specific leads or recommended business brokers?
They ones I know deal mainly with restaurants, bars, etc. Will ask around to see if there is any reputable broker for your kind of business.

Back