Business Ideas For Argentina

Splitty

Registered
If you have ideas for businesses that would work well in Argentina, share you ideas with others.

Also add any pro's/con's and reason why it is a good idea.

1./ SAND BLASTING SERVICE:

Reason: I have yet to find anyone offering a sandblasting service. Argentines prefer to hire a Bolivian to spend a week scratching away on on a piece of steel with a screw driver. It would work great for cleaning ornamental iron.

Pro: No competition

Con: Importing a sandblaster and compressor equipment. Convincing Argentine's there is an alternative way to clean steel and concrete.

2./ PRESSURE WASHING/ WATER BLASTING

Reason: Clean all the mold/ paint/ graffiti from the old buildings. Also hydro demolition

Pro: No one has a pressure washer here

Con: Importing a pressure washer

Argentina currently producing a large amount of tea for blending for use in ice tea drinks and the like, it is even exported out of the country for manufacturing. In the northern provinces of with humidity and altitude good growing conditions exist. A tea drinking culture exists here, but it is usually poor quality. Someone should round up the experts from India, Japa,, China etc and get them up their to lead a tea revolution. Produce a high end product and market it for export around high end hotels and restaurants in the region.

Maybe it's already happening, I just notice the locals like to drink tea, especially those who perceive themselves as more refined, it is generally fairly poor quality and from dried out teabags. Even in the newer "Tea Connection" chains the quality and freshness of the tea on offer is dubious.

Argentina currently producing a large amount of tea for blending for use in ice tea drinks and the like, it is even exported out of the country for manufacturing. In the northern provinces of with humidity and altitude good growing conditions exist. A tea drinking culture exists here, but it is usually poor quality. Someone should round up the experts from India, Japa,, China etc and get them up their to lead a tea revolution. Produce a high end product and market it for export around high end hotels and restaurants in the region.

Maybe it's already happening, I just notice the locals like to drink tea, especially those who perceive themselves as more refined, it is generally fairly poor quality and from dried out teabags. Even in the newer "Tea Connection" chains the quality and freshness of the tea on offer is dubious.

Iced tea. Tall glass. Lots of ice. With a lemon wedge. The kind they serve in Alabama. Now THAT would get my business.

They definitely do sand-blasting here and you can find it offered on Mercadolibre. I say this as we hire someone off ML to sand-blast down the facade of our house after someone set fire to a mattress and the flames damaged some of the granite.

Iced tea. Tall glass. Lots of ice. With a lemon wedge. The kind they serve in Alabama. Now THAT would get my business.

Apparently Argentina is the 5th largest exporter of tea, a lot of that tea goes to the US and UK for blending in iced drinks, you might well have been drinking argentine iced tea.

Back