Buying A 4Wd In Buenos Aires

Interest rates are over 50%
The post above is the first I heard of leasing
You should plan on cash for full price

Can someone one a tourist VISA finance a car ? lease a car ? I'm having the hardest time finding a used Toyota SW4 ? Thanks Kevin

Kevin your Argentine relative should call a few distributors and get an immediate Accurate up to date answers.

Foreign credit cards can NOT get instalments/cuotas. Leasing? Each distributorship may have special plans, valid for 2020.
Good luck.

A Toyota 2016 SW 4x4 to check out , call the Dealership for conditions, has 100,000 Kmts . Price US$39,500

Last edited:
Kevin your Argentine relative should call a few distributors and get an immediate Accurate up to date answers.

Foreign credit cards can NOT get instalments/cuotas. Leasing? Each distributorship may have special plans, valid for 2020.
Good luck.

A Toyota 2016 SW 4x4 to check out , call the Dealership for conditions, has 100,000 Kmts . Price US$39,500

Thank you so much

The Sales of new cars has fallen dramatically perhaps 25 % in some models or more. Sales and prices of Used/Previously owned vehicles is steady and prices have climbed 10 % for 2019 models

The Sales of new cars has fallen dramatically perhaps 25 % in some models or more. Sales and prices of Used/Previously owned vehicles is steady and prices have climbed 10 % for 2019 models
This whole process is higher stress then Corp. Amer. after being a DC guy my whole life ! Thank you Kevin

I live in the country, off a dirt road. Concerned about access, initially I bought a 4WD SUV but found that never had to switch it to full power. So, five years ago I replaced it with a similar 2WD SUV. It works fine, even when fording swollen streams.

The main thing is to get a car with good ground clearance - in Argentina is called "despeje". The four-wheel drive option is for those go choose to go off-roading.

Best of luck with your trip - sounds like an great plan!

Back