Buying Liquor, Specifically Vodka

gordita75

Registered
the cheapest i have seen is smirnoff for about 70 pesos in chain grocery stores and absolut for 135 in galeria shops..

was wondering if anyone has found cheaper places and if so where, i am out of the loop.

thanks in advance!!

Here is even cheaper by 6;
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-450382358-smirnoff-ice-super-pack-x-6-unidades-oferta-_JM

i hadnt even heard of mercado libre- i guess ive been gone too long- but then i have to charge it and get crappy rate, no?

always the foolish optimist, i went with a bottle of Bolskaya, as that was the best Coto seemingly had to offer. I have discovered that with the right amount of 7 up and orange clight, it almost doesnt taste like urine.

Beware. Most of the cheap spirits in supermarkets are ethanol with colours and flavourings.

Argentine national brand spirits are about the worst thing you can put into your body. They are pure chemicals and unfit for human consumption.

Im a vodka drinker too and after alot of trial and error here in BA, I will not drink anything besides Sky,Smirnoff and Absolute, thats the cheapest you can go and still get good vodka, unless youre ballin out of control then you can buy GreyGoose etc...

I got vodka (for cooking) for around $35ars from disco. That said, $70ars for Smirnoff is super insanely amazing cheap when compared to in Australia where it would cost $35aud...

Back