Buying Property in Buenos Aires

SimonM

Registered
Hi ;

My name is Simon Migdal and have been living in BA for several years. Currently I have set a company that develops residential flats(condominiums) in the north part of BA . If you are interested in investing or need any help understanding the market just drop me a line.

Regards,
Simon.

Hi Simon, Perhaps you could answer this new member's questions...

fifilafiloche said:
Could you explain to any potentially interested foreign investor how easy/difficult it is for them to bring 109 000 USD in cash to Argentina, what are the risks, what kind of taxes he will have to pay every year and how argentine governements treat foreign investors? :eek:

there are ways to bring money in ...with respect to tax its not much ...

SimonM said:
Your answer was really enlightening, thanks!

SimonM said:

There's nothing like a well written, thoughtful reply to inspire investor confidence, is there?

It seems that you just dont seem to understand the answer and some things are best for chating face to face.

Steve...it does not requiere much thought when thinking of how one could bring money into the country ...ever thought of using a bank unless your think of evadind taxes.

SimonM said:
Steve...it does not requiere much thought when thinking of how one could bring money into the country ...ever thought of using a bank unless your think of evadind taxes.

The phrase "there are ways to bring money in" doesn't exactly have the ring of legality in Argentina.

SimonM said:
It seems that you just dont seem to understand the answer and some things are best for chating face to face.

It wasn't much of an answer, was it? Nonetheless, it might be construed that you are hinting at not bringing money into the country legally in the first place. A condescending tone wont attract clients, either.

well having had sarcasm as an early answer from then on, there`s not much left to say than if my answer does not satisfy your needs then you should just move since it is more than obvious that you never really understood the answer in the first place ....conclusion ..wisen up ...ask a stupid question get a stupid answer....as for clients i`ve just run my company into the ground for having to waste my time with people like you.

Exitos Amigo!

Back