Cabañas in Tigre

dirtyauzzie

Registered
Does anybody know a good place or have experience of renting a cabaña in Tigre?

I can't offer any information, but I've been for the night once.

It was a "Despedida" day/night/day arranged by other people. I was given an address and which "Colectivo" boat to take. My ex figured it out from there.

Some people had been there all day swimming and cooking copious amount of dead cow. We arrived as the sun was setting, nibbled well done cow & chorizo, were bitten by a bunch of mosquitos, hooked up in the shower, and then slept with covers pulled over our heads and a fan at the foot of our inflatable mattress.

In the morning we packed up asap to get away from the mosquitos and the coming storm. Then we cruised around San Isidro and that's all I have to say about that.

yeah, a very nice thing to do for a weekend. Don't drink the water if I were you. The owner said it was fine. Somehow we got ill... could have been a mosquito bite. Only lasted 24hrs though.

Prepare for mosquitos - lemon balm & off, no big deal. It's a swap but it's the same-ish as outside the city elsewhere. Barbecues. Bring own food. Not allowed to swim in the water (policed)... have to find somewhere quiet for that.

Beware of unexpected pull-out beds in the cabins counting as proper beds and other rip offs. Lack of Spanish will cost dearly. Play hard with that.
Go direct to owners if pos; private ads. Loads cheaper. See em first if possible.

Can be expensive, can be cheap.
Nice with a group of people.

Lovely!

Back