CABA Apt. Rental Prices Shoot-Up , Price Review Per Neighborhood

Rich One

Registered
Renting a property in most of Argentina now is a nightmare with very little offer and high prices . I have to smile when I see those ads from visitors with their wish lists and maximum budget of 50000 pesos . Good luck with that as rental prices now in April 2022 in some markets is higher than ever before recorded. In San Carlos de Bariloche there is absolutely nothing for Long term rental as everyone has put their property for short term rental here and the prices myyyyy. For example in the pandemic when there were no tourists you could find a 6 month contract od 3 ambientes with open view for 500 dollars per month . Now its close to triple and with hard work at that to find 1500 dollars per month . Even a small studio in airbnb here in high season never goes below 50 dollars a day and 3 ambientes 100 a day . Still surprisingly they are all full as Bariloche has had more tourists in the last 6 months than ever recorded. A lot of people want to live here but they become very disappointed at the very high cost of living here . Food and services are also much more expensive than Buenos Aires and taxis are double in price. I enjoy the life here and yesterday was beautiful with a superb snowfall in the central districts historic for this time of year . In regards to rentals this is a very grave problem for the society and has caused a bubble market for rentals . Crappy places are now renting for 100 thousand pesos per month in Buenos Aires here as I say there is not even crap to rent long term just short term in us dollars only .

Crappy places are now renting for 100 thousand pesos per month in Buenos Aires here as I say there is not even crap to rent long term just short term in us dollars only .

Oh yeah, right. You must have a strange definition of "crappy".
100K my ***

Oh yeah, right. You must have a strange definition of "crappy".
100K my ***
In Buenos Aires its much better than my city much betterrrr for prices . 100 thousand pesos in caba you can find some very nice antique properties especially in Monserrat and Congreso . Best of luck. My post was with this error I noticed just now trying to edit it thanks

Last edited:
In Buenos Aires its much better than my city much betterrrr for prices . 100 thousand pesos in caba you can find some very nice antique properties especially in Monserrat and Congreso . Best of luck. My post was with this error I noticed just now trying to edit it thanks
Ah, apologies. You made a typo, then, and I didn't realize it...

Back