Californian Professional Private Trainer Available

Still.Ida

Registered
Hello All,

My name is Ida and I recently moved to Buenos Aires from California. Currently I live in Palermo and am available for private sessions that can take place in your home (all equipment is provided) or in a park local to you (during the January heat however I recommend park classes to be in the morning, as in the evening the mosquitoes seem to come out) :) I ran my own training business in the Bay Area and am happy to provide local refernces.

As a former competitive athlete and longtime fitness devotee, I use an integrative approach in my sessions by incorporating various forms of exercise (strength training, cardio conditioning, yoga, boxing, etc.) as part of a progressive system. I specialize in training that does not require very much equipment or space, making it fully accesible and interesting. I prefer to use a mix of exercises in order to constantly challenge the muscles, and the mind. Each workout is tailored specifically to your interests and needs.

Private in-home sessions are AR$80/hr (not all areas served, please email for details) and park sessions are AR$50/hr (however if you have a group of two or more park sessions are AR$25 per person).

I can be reached at [email protected].
I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Ida

Hola,

I am very interested in trading private sessions for acupuncture, body work or yoga classes. If you know anyone that would be interested please feel free to pass along my contact info. I speak Spanish, so no worries on that end;)

Cheers,
ida

I started working with Ida at the beginning of year and am already seeing results.

I have been in great shape before (definitely slipped upon my arrival to BsAs) Ida's efficient training techniques are rapidly are rapidly helping me tone. I also appreciate that she is very personable and motivating without being a drill sergeant.

I know that group classes are offered, but I am doing weekly privates where she comes to my home. I pay 80 pesos a session and she provides 3 exercises (written out with clear instruction and stick figure illustrations) based on the areas I want to focus. This way I can maximize my time and workout on the days that I am on my own.

Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions or would like to talk more about my sessions with Ida. I recommend her without reservation.

Back