Calling all Expats!

GoGreenGoWhite

Registered
Hey Everyone,

My name is Scott and I am a graduate student currently living in Buenos Aires and am in the midst of researching the economic and business environment here in Argentina. My primary interest revolves around the cultural and social aspects of doing business here.

I am sure that all of you are incredibly busy but I am really interested to hear about your experience working in this incredible city. What led you to Buenos Aires? As an Expat, what have been your biggest challenges and what if any changes have you had to make in order to be successful here?

The type of work or duration of time working here is not important to me; I am really focused on your observations of the way business is conducted here.

If you feel like helping me out I would really really appreciated it and if you want to meet in person to talk I would gladly buy a round of beers or coffee. If you don’t have time to meet in person, and want to talk on the phone, that would be great as well. If you prefer email I could send you a few questions to guide the type of information I am looking for.

If your interested you can shoot me a PM or leave a message within this thread and I can reach out to you.

Thanks in advance!

Scott

Disclaimer
I just want to let everyone know ahead of time that I am not looking to collect your stories or experiences as a means to profit from them. I am not going to put them in a blog or try and publish them in a book. I am just going to send my final project to my professor at the end of this semester with probably just your job title and industry information relevant to the discussion and will be sure to respect your confidentiality.

Back