Calling Expat Super Sleuths

citygirl

Registered
Can anyone tell me if there is any way to find out to whom a sube card is registered? The burglar dropped his sube card while running out of the property last night when he met one of the dogs unexpectedly.

Or are the police the only ones that can access that? I'm doing the denuncia tomorrow so I can give it to them then but if there is any way to check myself, I'd like to know (while fully realizing the card is probably stolen and registered to someone else).

Thanks.

Careful how you handle it, might have fingerprints on it. (or check for fingerprints yourself if you are into that sort of thing .... )

Now that's interesting!

Since you believe it's an ex-employee, you can type in the DNI number here:
https://www.sube.gob.ar/login.aspx

Then you click on Olvidaste tu clave?

Then you fill in the information required (that you likely have), and you'll get likely a clave.

Now, for each of your ex-employees, you'll be able to know their Sube number (also, the transportation used, at what time).

Crossing my fingers for you to find a match!

Example of the data you will find:

itinerario.png

Frenchie - you're brilliant. Off to check.

And yes, we're pretty sure ex-employee for the reasons mentioned. Or it's an associate of current/ex employee. FWIW - I'm not talking corp type employees. We're talking about day labor type of employees.

I bought my sube from a a kiosco, not registered to my name, not associated with my dni. Hope that's not the case here but it's very common to do. If that sube was bought recently in capital I doubt it'll be registered.

Back