Can’t complete the declaración jurada

Ronnie Hotdogs

Registered
Anyone know if the site is down or I’m doing something wrong?
I’m travelling today and I put all the information in and when I go to submit it just stays loading and then gives an error.
Is there any way to complete a manual form?

I just tell the checker that the app (or whatever) doesn't work for me and it seems to be a valid excuse. I think it doesn't work for a lot of people and the checker just moves you along. Haven't had an issue since.

Just try again later if . However if doing it from cell phone you must download google chrome app and not use Safari.

Will share my experience:

Upon departure no one checked my DNM DDJJ (I offered to show it to the officer at migraciones but he just waived me off) and the airline simply asked if I had completed it. Upon return it was checked twice by the airline along with PCR being checked also by migraciones - people were being denied boarding at the gate for having it in the wrong language (e.g. French)

I had issues loading the CABA DDJJ (apparently needed on arrival) the night before but eventually it loaded and could be completed as I was boarding.

Upon departure from EZE no one checked my DNM DDJJ (I offered to show it to the officer at migraciones but he just waived me off) and the airline simply asked if I had completed it. Upon return to EZE it was checked twice by the airline along with PCR being checked also by migraciones - people were being denied boarding at the gate for having it in the wrong language.

The funny thing is that if you return, CABA still requires its own DDJJ and PCR test at EZE. Migraciones requires another DDJJ and PCR at point of origin.

When arriving at EZE I showed the DNM officer my PCR and asked if there were any other trámites to be done at the airport as I live in CABA. He said no, you’re free to leave the airport now after aduanas. Following that even the remise driver said “if anyone asks just say you live in provincia” as leaving the building. There were a handful of CABA officials loiterting around outside but not appearing to stop anyone to ask where they are going or direct them to the testing center outside and no one waiting in line at that center to be tested. Sigh, Argentina.

At the end there were only 52 people on my flight to EZE. Was first off the plane and arriving in the middle of the traditional morning peak hour for international arrivals there were only 8 other foreigners / foreign residents ahead of me in line and about another 30 Argentines in the Argie line. For most (non-residents, I assume?) it seemed migraciones was giving them a hard time checking mountains of papers and contacting their relatives. For me with DNI there were only a few more questions from the officer about how long I was away, where, purpose of travel and for the first time a phone number. They didn’t ask for the DDJJ at any point.

The whole and somewhat eery experience felt like entering North Korea or some other “closed” country minus the invasive luggage check (although the couple ahead of me at the X-ray received the full manual search by Aduanas)

Last edited:
Sorry if I wasn’t clear I mean the declaración jurada to enter the country where you upload the covid test etc

0AA4878C-CE1B-4B13-988B-52AA7C880779.png
I get through the whole thing and then when I submit I just get this screen forever
Have tried on both phone and computer getting a bit concerned they won’t let me board.

Strange. Check your email address that you entered as it sends you first a link to complete additional details and then after the second step the DDJJ as a PDF document. I remember I got stuck as it insisted on uploading my travel insurance policy (which I don’t need as am AR resident... so I just uploaded the PCR result as a PDF twice.)

Worst case they should have paper forms available as they do distribute them onboard the aircraft prior to landing Incase any details have changed since filling out the form online.

I do all that and get to the second stage upload everything hit submit and then get that loading page and no .pdf gets sent.
Been trying since yesterday! The wife has tried and she gets the same result.

What did you put in the travel insurance box? There should be three or four “insert here” boxes to attach your PDFs of proof of PCR/ insurance etc. Note you must upload your PCR result in PDF format - no other format.
Obviously also check spam box.

Back