Can anybody help, I am desparately in need of a job/internship...

Rosef

Registered
Hello,

I am English, 22 and studying Spanish and Business at Newcastle University. However I will be spending the next 9 months in Buenos Aires to improve my Spanish and experience Argentina.. I was teaching English, however this is really of no use to me. It was a great experience but I really need to be speaking and practising my Spanish in order to improve. I am looking for something (preferably paid) , however my main thing is to be speaking Spanish and gaining experience therefore I am very open to internships also. I am happy to do anything, just something that will give me a good experience and allow me to improve. I am very outgoing, enthusiastic and hard working. I love fashion, travel and meeting new people. I have had a lot of work experience so far in various sectors and have a good work ethic.. If anyone has any ideas or knows of anything that could help I would be so so gratefull! I have found a great flat in Recoleta, so I am happy and settled, however I need a job asap!!! Thank youx

Back