Can anyone give me the names of some shipping companies?

sol1487

Registered
I would like to move my things to Argentina and would like to know if anyone has the name of a shipping company.

You should have no problem contacting Dinamo Logistica Internacional (or have to wonder if they are reliable):

Nazareno Villa Abrille
DINAMO Logistica Internacional
Av. Pte. Ramón Castillo 1720 (C1104AMU)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: (54) 11-5354-6782
Cel.: (549) 11-3884-5221
www.dinamolog.com.ar

nikad has been a member of this group since 2006 and she has recommended Dinamo many times.

Here's a testimonial from Davidglen77

As some of you know I recently moved back to my hometown of New York City. Although I am glad to be back, I do miss some things about Argentina, more than anything some really good friends that I shared my life with for the 7 years I lived there.

Well this thread is actually to tell everyone about the most wonderful experience I had with the moving company that handled moving my personal effects back to New York from Buenos Aires. The person that I worked with, Nazareno, couldn't have been more awesome to say the least. He guided me through every step of the way, even picked me up by car to accompany me to the port when I had to sign the customs inspection forms. He answered every question timely, followed up meticulously and even contacted me once I was back in New York to make sure the process was moving along. This past monday I received my things and everything was perfect. On top of being efficient and honest, I felt like Nazareno really cared about his client and did everything to ensure a smooth transaction. I give Nazareno my absolute highest recommendation. Please keep him in mind if you are moving to or from Argentina. You will be very pleased.

PS: IMO it's always best to deal with people who have a good reputation based on the actual experiences of others, not just on hearsay.

Last edited:
I would like to move my things to Argentina and would like to know if anyone has the name of a shipping company.
steveinbsas is providing you with invaluable advice, a trustworthy and recommended shipping company! There are sharks and thieves in this business. As someone who is about to complete a shipment, the costs of the shipment are one thing. The costs of the Customs Brokers known as despechantes aduanas are insane. Beware.

You should have no problem contacting Dinamo Logistica Internacional (or have to wonder if they are reliable):
Nazareno Villa Abrille
DINAMO Logistica Internacional
Av. Pte. Ramón Castillo 1720 (C1104AMU)
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tel: (54) 11-5354-6782
Cel.: (549) 11-3884-5221
www.dinamolog.com.ar
nikad has been a member of this group since 2006 and she has recommended Dinamo many times.
Here's a testimonial from Davidglen77
PS: IMO it's always best to deal with people who have a good reputation based on the actual experiences of others, not just on hearsay.
steveinbsas do you know if this company's service also includes the services of despechantes aduanas?

steveinbsas do you know if this company's service also includes the services of despechantes aduanas?
I have not deal with them personally, but would be very, very surprised if they don't.

PS: Nikad can probably provide the answer or you can call Nazareno and ask him.

Last edited:
Yu don't say where you're moving from. (?)
I recommend Andreani. That's the company I used when I moved from the NYC to BA.

I have not deal with them personally, but would be very, very surprised if they don't.
PS: Nikad can probably provide the answer or you can call Nazareno and ask him.
Thanks, it's more curiosity at this point. I started out with shipping companies in Asia, but they couldn't get a reply / co-operation from despechantes aduanas of Argentina which are a necessary feature of a move here. So I had to find and contract separately. A nightmare, accentuated by the cost quotations they came back with. Pity I wasn't hip to BaExpats to get a good, proven recommend here.

Back