Can I take my dog vía Buquebus from BA to Uruguay?

Ten days prior to the trip take the dog to a vet to get a health certificate, plus blood analysis, plus a microchip, plus deworming medicine, plus the rabies vaccine. Present all these to SENASA, and pay about four thousand pesos for an official travel permit good for sixty days. Multiple entries allowed during that period.

Some vets have people who can take the papers to SENASA (do the "tramite") for a fee.