Can Vacuvin Wine Savers Be Purchased Here

Bob i saw one on mercadolibre about a month ago, but no idea now.

Yes they can. I'm not convinced they're worth the hassle though. They seem to only make a positive difference on cheap wine which would go bad overnight. Most good wines will hold up to and many will even improve over a day or two. Unless your thermostat is set to <18, stick em in the fridge. I had a vacuum sealer and found that using it caused a loss of flavor in wines compared to the same bottle just stoppered with a cork. I've had better luck with nitrogen preservation but what I most like to save are pinots and even the nitrogen can't keep them for more than 4 days or so.

Yes they can. I'm not convinced they're worth the hassle though. They seem to only make a positive difference on cheap wine which would go bad overnight. Most good wines will hold up to and many will even improve over a day or two. Unless your thermostat is set to <18, stick em in the fridge. I had a vacuum sealer and found that using it caused a loss of flavor in wines compared to the same bottle just stoppered with a cork. I've had better luck with nitrogen preservation but what I most like to save are pinots and even the nitrogen can't keep them for more than 4 days or so.

Can you recall where you saw VacuVin wine savers? I've tried two large wine stores but struck out at both.

Thanks, Bob

Thank you Rich One, but I was not able to find a list of stores selling the Wine Saver in Buenos Aires. I did however find their, i.e. Börner's, Contact Us page so I sent them a query.

Bob

Just drink the freaking bottle or find someone to share it with.

Can you recall where you saw VacuVin wine savers? I've tried two large wine stores but struck out at both.

Thanks, Bob
http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-536562738-bomba-de-vacio-para-botellas-vino-tapon-tapa-vacuvin-regalo-_JM

Back