Cancelling Personal Phone Contract

pr1970

Registered
Anyone ever tried cancelling over the phone to Personal? Have tried 5 times over the past week, eventually getting through to an adviser. They try and make you stay with personal, move your contract onto another person and when you say no not interested they drop the call.

We`re moving abroad so need to cancel it.
Anyone had similar problems?

Thanks

Anyone ever tried cancelling over the phone to Personal? Have tried 5 times over the past week, eventually getting through to an adviser. They try and make you stay with personal, move your contract onto another person and when you say no not interested they drop the call.

We`re moving abroad so need to cancel it.
Anyone had similar problems?

Thanks

Did you try yo go their office at Florida street. I found that most the problems faced with Personal can be soughted with a face to face meeting at their office.

Thanks. After 8 attempts and basically pleading with the lady on the phone not to disconnect us because we wanted to cancel she went through with the cancellation order. One word of warning though, they cancel it on the spot. We thought you had to give some notice period but its pretty much instant disconnection.

Always best to go to their offices and talk face to face even if you have to wait. Just make sure you're going to an actual place that has "servicio al cliente" and not just a sales place.

Always best to go to their offices and talk face to face even if you have to wait. Just make sure you're going to an actual place that has "servicio al cliente" and not just a sales place.

Thanks yes going to have to go now, because even though I told them not to cancel my account just yet theyve gone ahead and cut me off Grrrrrr.

Back