Can't Find Hair Styling Wax/pomade

oiram

Registered
I have been here for a month now and then only thing I chastise myself for leaving at home is: hair styling wax/pomade/mud.

Back in Europe I used whichever brand I could find. Here I can't find any.

Already bought 4 different 'ceras' from hair product shops and farmacy and they are all greasy oily pastes that won't hold and give this aweful greasy shine.

I come here looking for someone's suggestion of a local alternative before I beg my family to ship me some and wait months for it to arrive here.

I have been here for a month now and then only thing I chastise myself for leaving at home is: hair styling wax/pomade/mud.

Back in Europe I used whichever brand I could find. Here I can't find any.

Already bought 4 different 'ceras' from hair product shops and farmacy and they are all greasy oily pastes that won't hold and give this aweful greasy shine.

I come here looking for someone's suggestion of a local alternative before I beg my family to ship me some and wait months for it to arrive here.

Go to the YPF station and ask for grasa.

Kerastase is one of the better lines here. I don't use mud myself so can't vouch for their stuff. Have you tried going to a place like Cerini and buying products (its a hair salon, it will cost a fortune). Otherwise go to a place like Margaritas (various locations) they sell a decent range.

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA-564999753-cera-pomade-fiber-american-crew-fijacion-brillo-eeuu-_JM

Kerastase is one of the better lines here. I don't use mud myself so can't vouch for their stuff. Have you tried going to a place like Cerini and buying products (its a hair salon, it will cost a fortune). Otherwise go to a place like Margaritas (various locations) they sell a decent range.

Thanks for the suggestions, I just dropped by Margaritas in Rivadavia and got an OSIS... I just wasn't used to these more expensive brands and felt 300ARS to be outrageous...

Back