Carolina Alo Murder

L_K_P

Registered
I was in a small kioski i visit and there was a kind of 'Wanted Poster' With the picture of a girl and a guy called 'Fabion Tablado.' The message of this poster was.. We will find this f*** and finish him.

Well when I came home I researched on the Net and this is the story:

http://escenadelcrimen.com.ar/?p=37

Basically he stabbed his girlfriend 133 times, changing knives 3 times because they kept breaking, in a pre meditated attack. This happened in 1994, he served 16 years in prison and was just released.

What I would like to know is, because I don't watch TV or read newsppaers, is this a big story in argentina? Or not? Have other people seen this wanted poster?

I know 90 % of Argentina girls can be described as 'thin, small, dark hair' but the girl who works there looks a lot like the murdered girl. But I'm not going to just walk up and ask her about it.

What I also don't understand is.... Life here is apparenltly cheap, If I was in this situation, wouldn't I just raise a couple of thousand pesos from local sympathisers and find a way to pay it to the family or some life incarcerated criminal and have him shank toblado in the neck?

Another thing that really makes me sick is that, apparently the reason this killer was released so early is that the family of the victim started a campaign with letters to the government, asking them not to release him. At this point the judges became angry, their ego's hurt that they were being bypassed and people were going over their heads, and released the killer just out of principle to show who was in charge.

If there were a kind of russian revolution here and i were in charge I would send all of them to an arctic gulag

L_K_P said:
I was in a small kioski i visit and there was a kind of 'Wanted Poster' With the picture of a girl and a guy called 'Fabion Tablado.' The message of this poster was.. We will find this f*** and finish him.

...Basically he stabbed his girlfriend 133 times, changing knives 3 times because they kept breaking, in a pre meditated attack. This happened in 1994, he served 16 years in prison and was just released.

...What I also don't understand is.... Life here is apparenltly cheap, If I was in this situation, wouldn't I just raise a couple of thousand pesos from local sympathisers and find a way to pay it to the family or some life incarcerated criminal and have him shank toblado in the neck?

I don't think those who plan to finish "finish him" will require any financial incentive to do so. And if the perp has been released how can anyone who is a "life incarcerated criminal" do the deed? Given the gruesome details of the crime there are probably a number of individuals ready, willing, and able to do the job.

he was in prison for 16 years, i was talking about this time. Say you give 6 years for mourning..this leaves 10 for planning revenge

Back