Carrefour, Coto And Disco

:eek: These big supermarket can have a day off??? how that can be possible???

Come on people, pick up a paper once in a while!

It's a made up day off to make shop workers feel good about themselves. Recently there was a teachers day and a lawyers day too. Not sure if they took the day off.

It's an evita-esque day for the opressed supermarket employees. I am sure the management are livid, but good luck taking on the unions for the sake of day. I.e.They get to suck it up and move on.

I thought this was yesterday? At least these places were closed in Cordoba yesterday....

Yeah, they will own the world some day. While the world argues the Chinese keep growing stronger, and stronger, and stronger. in 2016 their GDP will be bigger than ours (the GDP not the GDP per capita)

Yeah, they will own the world some day. While the world argues the Chinese keep growing stronger, and stronger, and stronger. in 2016 their GDP will be bigger than ours (the GDP not the GDP per capita)
Screw the Chinese they don't have enough food to feed themselves for a week!they can't grow food fast enough for their demand
There'll come a time when we will be trading our wheat for their nukes

Screw the Chinese they don't have enough food to feed themselves for a week!they can't grow food fast enough for their demand
There'll come a time when we will be trading our wheat for their nukes

I think you may find that the Chinese own most of your dollars by way of your bonds so screwing them might not be so simple!

Back