Catcalling Fines

Personally, I'm tired of women whistling at me, commenting on my a$$ and telling me what they'd do with me if I went home with them for the night. :)

On a serious note I find men everywhere to be completely obnoxious when it comes to manners and women. I have been in a boliche here with a woman and men would just start grabbing my date. The last guy got slapped in the balls for it. Why do men think it is ok to do that sh*t?

I think there is a HUGE difference between cat calling and grouping.

Yes, and I think both behaviors are obnoxious.

Yep. I think sales people, preachers and pan handlers that approach me in public are obnoxious too. Obnoxious to the extreme actually. But do I think they should be fined for being obnoxious and annoying to me? No. Being annoyed in public spaces is part of life. That is their freedom of exp<b></b>ression we are talking about.

But grouping? That is assault, and a completely different ball game.

Yep. I think sales people, preachers and pan handlers that approach me in public are obnoxious too. Obnoxious to the extreme actually. But do I think they should be fined for being obnoxious and annoying to me? No. Being annoyed in public spaces is part of life. That is their freedom of exp<b></b>ression we are talking about.

But grouping? That is assault, and a completely different ball game.

Kind of like Matias, if you can't see the difference, no amount of explaining is going to make you understand.
But, at least try. If you had to hear comments about your ass or how someone would like to f*** 20-30 times per day, you might see the difference.

BTW, it's "groping" not "grouping."

EDIT: Calm down, I'm not saying that legislation is the answer.

Grouping ....Not to confuse with cattlecalls ---!! what about Groping... :rolleyes:

But, at least try. If you had to hear comments about your ass or how someone would like to f*** 20-30 times per day, you might see the difference.

Yes, it might be extremely offensive and insulting. Just like the racist cakes. I approve neither. But it is still a freedom of exp<b></b>ression issue in both cases. Groping ins't. That is the difference.

Back