Catholic Mass in English in downtown BA?

angiepm

Registered
Hello, my friend is arriving in Argentina in a few days and he wants to attend mass (catholic) in English. Do you know where he can go? Thanks!

There was one but just before leaving BA to take up his new post in Rome Cardinal Bergoglio cancelled the English mass which had been every Sunday morning at Madre Admirble parish on Calle Arroyo. It was a shame because it served non native English speakers (Africans etc) as well as native English speakers. Anyway I found this on the ABCC Day-by-Day website. This group is in Olivos. I suggest you write to verify:

Northern Suburbs Catholic Mass in English. The mission of the English-speaking community of the northern suburbs is to provide a warm and spiritual environment where Catholics who wish to celebrate their faith in the English language will feel welcome. We hold mass on Sunday mornings at 11am. Nuestra Señora de la Unidad, located at Paraná 1630, Olivos. More information at [email protected]

Try Parroquia San Martin de Tours. They might have one. 4802-9192

Thank you! I called Madre Admirable and they no longer offer masses in English. I will try these options!

Thank you! I called Madre Admirable and they no longer offer masses in English. I will try these options!

I explained clearly above that the English mass at Madre Admirable had been cancelled by Cardinal Bergoglio (now the Pope). I gave you an email address to write about the Northern Suburbs mass. Did you read my post?

Yes. I just said I had already called when you replied and I already sent the email. Thank you!

Try Parroquia San Martin de Tours. They might have one. 4802-9192

There is no longer any English language mass in the city, only in the northern suburbs. The English mass was ended by Pope Francis when he was aechbishop of BA.

Back