Catholics Shouldn't Vote For Macri`s Candidates

Rich One

Registered
http://www.infobae.com/politica/2017/09/22/dura-carta-de-los-curas-kirchneristas-un-cristiano-no-puede-darle-el-voto-a-un-gobierno-como-este/

"A Christian can not give the vote to a government like this"

A group of priests Opción por los Pobres spread an extensive message under the title "Before the next legislative elections", with strong criticisms towards Cambiemos, Macri`s Party.

A group of priests of the Argentine Catholic Church spoke about the upcoming legislative elections and openly called for "not giving the vote to the Macri government," which they strongly challenged for "its conservative neo-liberal policies" and its "authoritarian profile."

http://www.infobae.c...erno-como-este/

"A Christian can not give the vote to a government like this"

A group of priests Opción por los Pobres spread an extensive message under the title "Before the next legislative elections", with strong criticisms towards Cambiemos, Macri`s Party.

A group of priests of the Argentine Catholic Church spoke about the upcoming legislative elections and openly called for "not giving the vote to the Macri government," which they strongly challenged for "its conservative neo-liberal policies" and its "authoritarian profile."
and also "the priests said in a statement.

A government that mistreats its Poor and lives building falsehoods is a government that turns its back on God's favorites. Killing the Poor of hunger, helplessness or indifference is a sin. Voting a government that suffocates the poor, we believe it is also a sin,

Is it OK to vote for a party with a record of corruption and misappropriating government funds?

I'm not familiar with local law, but in my country (USA) political activity by a religious, non-profit org (Catholic diocese) such as appears to be the case here would jeopardize, if not, extinguish their non-profit status.

I'm not familiar with local law, but in my country (USA) political activity by a religious, non-profit org (Catholic diocese) such as appears to be the case here would jeopardize, if not, extinguish their non-profit status.

If you really believe that, I have some property I'd like to sell you.

AntiChrist religous creeps trying to swing the vote ha ha ha I hope Argies are smarter by now. And oh Bajo I am here now stacked with lawyers I just might put you to the test. Christiana was stealing my money Macri is not.

First of all Argentina is officially a Catholic country whose constitution "sustains" the Catholic faith. Menem had to convert to Catholicism to be elected as it was required at that time that only Catholics be President. Since then the constitution was changed ro allow non-Catholics to be elected. Macri incidentally has had three wives (three divorces) with children by each wife, so he is not a model Cathlolic in this respect either. As for the US, there is no law prohibiting clergy from expressing an opinion. Martin Luther King did it with passion. The Catholic Bishops Conference of the US issue statements in defense of immigrants, opposing the death penalty and against abortion. This is their right.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
nicoenarg Expat Life 21
Back