CDI appointment

BAHibs

Registered
Hi everyone,

for anyone who has had an appointment for a CDI, can you please confirm if it's just my certificate of domicile and passport (+ copies) that I need to take as a non resident?

I saw on some of the links I received from the AFIP that I need to also have a formula 663 completed, is this what I receive when I arrive at the AFIP with my certificate of domicile? https://serviciosweb.afip.gob.ar/genericos/formularios/pdf/interactivos/663_NM interactivo.pdf

Thanks in advance.

for anyone who has had an appointment for a CDI, can you please confirm if it's just my certificate of domicile and passport (+ copies) that I need to take as a non resident?
That's all I took with me, but my appointment to get a CDI was many years ago. If they want anything else now you should be able to see that on line.

saw on some of the links I received from the AFIP that I need to also have a formula 663 completed, is this what I receive when I arrive at the AFIP with my certificate of domicile? https://serviciosweb.afip.gob.ar/genericos/formularios/pdf/interactivos/663_NM interactivo.pdf

The form is the same one that I was given and completed at AFIP. I suggest you print the form and complete it in advance if you can.

Thanks Steve!
You are most welcome!

I suggested you fill out the form in advance after I remembered that I was handed the form (after waiting at least an hours for my turno) and told to go to a nearby table to complete it, losing my place in line, adding more time to the process.

I will never forget what happened later that afternoon when I called my 40 y.o Argentine girlfriend and told her I had the CDI.

She immediatley left work (Callo and Cordoba) and took the subte to my rented apartment near Alto Palermo to give me HELL for going to AFIP to get the CDI (so I could by an apartment).

Her outrage was based on the fact that my getting the CDI was a major step in buying an apartment in MY name and she had previously told me NEVER to go to AFIP!

She told me I could ONLY buy property in her name and would have to have the funds sent to a lawyer she worked with because I could NOTbuy an apartment in my own name and sending the funds through a casa de cambio (which I eventually did) would lead to my arrest for "washing the money" (her exact words).

Interesting trivia point: our first date was 15 years ago TONIGHT!

In July of 2006 I joined this forum and one of my first questions was about buying a property in my girlfreind's name.

I was quickly informed that if I did so, the property would be HERS!

Of course that never happened.

Back