Certificado de Domicilio en CABA para extranjeros sin DNI

Allegory

Registered
I finally have my turno with the registro civil** for my certificado de domicilio para extranjeros sin DNI; does anyone know what kinds of questions they will ask my witnesses during my appointment? They are people that know me and are not related by blood or marriage (made that mistake before by trying to use my in-laws. Apparently this would have been easier had I not been married as I could have used my partner and any of his extended-extended family until I made it legal).

**this seems to be the only way I could get a certificado de domicilio here in the city without a DNI or CUIL. My local commisaria wouldn't do it and I can't easily transfer a utility bill into my name as we are long-term renters and I am without a CUIL until I get a DNI...which I can't get until I have my certificado. Here's a link if anyone needs info.
As of April 2023 it costs $1572.00 pesos and can apparently be paid online, though I have yet to discover how. The last time I tried (and failed) at this task I was given the option to pay at a terminal within the comuna using a printout given to me by the very rude and supremely unhelpful employee tasked with my obviously dreadfully difficult tramite.

Is this a special type of certificado or do you have to get it this way for a particular reason? I got mine a different and significantly easier way... I went to the local comisaría and requested an acta de constanción policial which is basically a house call where they come to where you say you live and verify that you live there. I think it was free but I don't recall for sure.

I made the request and then a day or two later they visited. It was even less difficult than I thought, actually, because they just called me on the intercom from the building front door, I said who I was, and then they left the certificado with the property manager guy. Didn't even come to my individual door.

It´s for my residency application via RadX, so nothing particularly special.

Did you get yours from the police recently? When I went they told me they no longer do it unless you have a DNI and that the only way was via the city's site. They could have been lying out of laziness (the cops in my barrio seem to spend more time looking at their phones than doing anything visibly productive), which is particularly frustrating as I had to wait 3-4 weeks for my turno at the registro civil.

I got one from the police in March -- just went in, waited around for a *long time* until they felt like helping me, and gave them a rent receipt from my AirBnB. They were hesitant at first since I didn't have a utility bill, but someone else in line explained to them that I can't have a utility bill with an AirBnB, so they gave me one. In my case it was to get a CDI, not sure if it's different for RadX? This post from last Nov. seems to also suggest you can get it done via the police station before you have your DNI:

It´s for my residency application via RadX, so nothing particularly special.

Did you get yours from the police recently? When I went they told me they no longer do it unless you have a DNI and that the only way was via the city's site. They could have been lying out of laziness (the cops in my barrio seem to spend more time looking at their phones than doing anything visibly productive), which is particularly frustrating as I had to wait 3-4 weeks for my turno at the registro civil.
Got it from the police about a month and a half ago. And I think I had to provide some sort of corroboration of my address (like julia_en_ruta) which I probably did using a bill from my internet service provider.

Back