Certificado de Turismo

cafeamericano

Registered
Hello, I have a question for anyone who has traveled on a domestic flight to another province recently. I bought tickets through Kiwi.com to go to Mendoza for this long weekend. The outgoing flight reservation is actually BA to Mendoza and then Mendoza to Cordoba. We would just not take the final leg to Cordoba. The return flight is on another airline from Mendoza to BA. This is due to a weird situation where you can get cheaper tickets by booking a final destination in another city that has a layover where you actually want to go. I’ve done this before but pre pandemic. I’m now a bit worried because I have to fill out the certificado de turismo with the details of my hotel etc. I have done this for Mendoza no problem. However I am worried that the airline (aerolíneas argentinas) will see my final destination is technically showing as Cordoba and will ask for a certificado de turismo for Cordoba before I can board my original BA to Mendoza flight. I can’t do a certificado de turismo for Cordoba because I’m not actually going there and have no hotel etc.

my question is do the airlines check for the certificado de turismo before you can board the flight? Or is this just something you need in hand in case the police stop you and ask?

No they don’t check I flew to Mendoza on Sunday from aeroparque and they didn’t ask for it.
We also passed several police stops on the way to the hotel and it was never asked for. I think it’s finished.

Back