Certificado de vacunación sin DNI

gatoneko

Registered
How can I download certificado de vacunación valid for international travel without miArgentina app? I only have precaria without DNI. CABA issues one through their WhatsApp portal but it only show partial information.

Hi…
A few things that can help and most definitely won’t hurt
Always have your vaccination booklet with you just in case.
One recommendation I have is to go to the municipality and ask for something written that shows that you are waiting for your permanent residence and that you urgently need to be able to show your vaccination status .. ask if they can write something official , you might need two witnesses for this … bit something with a stamp that shows you are who you are and that due to the fact that yoy
Don’t have a DNI yet , you can’t download the app.
I did this months ago when I needed permission to go anywhere in the car due to restrictions and it came in handy twice…

Sorry, forgot to add the other thing.
Go to the hospital or vaccine site and show your booklet and ask them to please put something on paper with at least one official signature and a stamp from the vaccination site or hospital confirming that you had the doses … and make sure the paper is dated, has your full name on it , along with your passport number and No de Expediente for your precaria. I also did this. I haven’t needed to use it, but as I am waiting for my DNI to arrive, I have this as a backup to my vaccination booklet …

One is called a Declaración Jurada …and the other is a Carnet Vacunación / información pariente where they fill in your name / d o b / passport info etc
I am in the same boat as you as I am awaiting my DNI in the mail and can’t use the Mi Argentina app…
Hope this helps !
… The great thing is that I went to an office here in town that is considered part of the municipality where it’s called Centro de Territorial de Denuncias but the woman there was able to do it , the declaracion jurada and did it gladly ,and for free ,and the same for the paper with my vaccinations on it , which was done at the local hospital and for free too. I would not have had a problem paying for either paper. Just telling you my experiences and what seemed to have worked well so far, in the absence of the Mi Argentina app.

Back