CFK Avoids Answering Questions - Harvard

TN had images from Matanza, It looked like it had some quite decent sporting facilities.

The way the current administration keep on digging holes for themselves they'll soon leave it impossible to defend.

Let's imagine Obama giving a speech at Harvard. A student asks him a question he doesn't like so he sneers and snaps back "This is Harvard - not some lousy community college!" Can you imagine the reaction? I realize he would never say a thing like that but just imagine... How nasty and mean-spirited can you get? To insult your own citizens that way -- even supporters in impoverished places like La Matanza. She makes me sick.

With all due respect, what did you people really expected from the President?

From a reasonable human being I would expect CIVILITY. From CFK I expect nothing but what she gave -- rudeness, arrogance and complete disrespect for her fellow countrymen.

I'm not sure if she avoided answering the questions, I think she was more suprised of the level of questions that some students had prepared (or had prepared for them). I think if you are invited to talk at Harvard you do expect better questions than the ones she got.

Wander said:
I'm not sure if she avoided answering the questions, I think she was more suprised of the level of questions that some students had prepared (or had prepared for them). I think if you are invited to talk at Harvard you do expect better questions than the ones she got.

Really Wander? What constitutes better questions -

So Cristina how do you think the rest of the world could best apply your model to benefit from following Argentina's example of growth, reduction in poverty and indigence?
How do you juggle the taxing job of motherhood and running a country? Do you think the comparisons between you and Eva Peron are justified due to your extreme devotion to betterment of the poor?
Why do you think Hector Magnetto has a vendetta against your government after all the good works you do?
Do you believe beautiful women such as yourself are more harshly treated in politics than your male counterparts?

Harvard like any university should be a seat of learning, research, debate and enquiry. CFK waffled (thats English for talked a lot with no substance) and insulted the students asking the questions...and since we're talking of avoiding questions you never answered my very simple questions in previous posts on how a genuine CFK supporter can see things so rosy in Argentina when a basic trip to the supermarket any day of the week will show that inflation is way beyond 10% per year....No insults please...

Wander, just what sort of questions should the students have asked? Could the President have answered, in any serious way, questions of a complex and esoteric intellectual nature? Anyway, the forum was not a seminar but a speech followed by questions. In her classic style, CFK insulted both the student and the students of La Matanza University which I believe is a state university. If it is s state university, what's wrong with the state for running a bad university?

Back