Cfk Finally Following Baexpats' Advice

EdRooney

Registered
Just in case you were worried the current administration doesn't care about what you think, note how the following changes recommended several times on these pages have been gradually implemented:

-- Reduction of money supply increases (i.e., printing 40% less pesos than last year)

(Suggested by Baexpats here and elsewhere)

-- Negotiations to reconcile with Paris Club and IMF

-- Raised wholesale interest rates up to 27%

(Suggested by Baexpats hereand elsewhere. Actually expats seem to want even higher rates, but they're over 75% of the way there)

-- Regularisation of the YPF deal, with compensation to Repsol.

-- Loosening of the "Cepo cambiario"
(Suggested by Baexpats here and everywhere)

So now that we know we have this amazing power over La Presidenta, what projects should we get her to implement next? Maple syrup quotas? Outlaw ensalada rusa? Alf Marathons on public TV...

Discuss.

Just in case you were worried the current administration doesn't care about what you think, note how the following changes recommended several times on these pages have been gradually implemented:

-- Reduction of money supply increases (i.e., printing 40% less pesos than last year)

-- Negotiations to reconcile with Paris Club and IMF

(Suggested by Baexpats hereand elsewhere. Actually expats seem to want even higher rates, but they're over 75% of the way there)

-- Regularisation of the YPF deal, with compensation to Repsol.

-- Loosening of the "Cepo cambiario"
(Suggested by Baexpats here and everywhere)

So now that we know we have this amazing power over La Presidenta, what projects should we get her to implement next? Maple syrup quotas? Outlaw ensalada rusa? Alf Marathons on public TV...

Discuss.

Ban dulce de leche and milanesa in return for free foreign exchange market.

UK can have Falklands, Arge gets South Georgia and the Ks, Campora, Peronists, Soccer Hooligans and other degenerates move there voluntarily after signing over control of Arge to Angela Merkel :D

I have a question and it's due to not have knownig much about various areas of banking/finance and also don't do the whole "making enough money to put some away" thing. So the question is:

What does this mean?

Specifically, what is:
-a "wholesale interest rate"? (maybe what does it affect? who pays it? who receives the payments?)
-...and at what percent is it now?

Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Back