Chain Block Technology

Happy Lady

Registered
Is there much interest in this in Argentina? Are we able to buy Bitcoin and other crypto currencies easily here? Perhaps this has been covered in the past; have been away for a long time.

Go to the weekly Expats chat and you can learn all you need to know about cryptocurrencies.

Go to the weekly Expats chat and you can learn all you need to know about cryptocurrencies.

Macanudo, I have no idea why you keep saying that. You make it look like blockchain is a major topic of interest on coffee chats. And it is certainly not.

The coffee chat I attended a couple of months ago had plenty of knowledgeable crypto people. Do you have something against people that own cryptos or want to learn about them? No one was forcing the conversation in that direction.

To tell you the truth it was a pretty hip/computer literate crowd , perhaps six people, and everyone of them had a basic knowledge of the crypto world. Maybe only half of them actually own cryptos. Not the type of people that i would normally think would be members on this site. The reason I keep posting about coffee chat to people interested in Cryptos is that the coffee chat organizers are very nice open intelligent people, know about cryptos and want to interact with people from all walks of life and talk about what ever subject comes up. No one is going to try and dominate the conversation with a subject that doesn't interest anyone. I know that some people think that Cryptos are a scam but I have friend that has made a fortune buying and selling cryptos in the last year.

Would love to attend the coffee chats. Unfortunately I live in the province of Cordoba. I will be in B.A. in April and will attend. Thank you all.

Back