Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No Opinion

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Joe

Registered
Video Interview of Author: http://www.charliero.../watch/60594395

Original Article: http://www.newyorker...of-a-prosecutor

In the last days of his life, Alberto Nisman could hardly wait to confront his enemies. On January 14th of this year, Nisman, a career prosecutor in Argentina, had made an electrifying accusation against the country’s President, Cristina Fernández de Kirchner. He charged that she had orchestrated a secret plan to scuttle the investigation of the bloodiest terrorist attack in Argentina’s history: the 1994 suicide bombing of the Asociación Mutual Israelita Argentina, the country’s largest Jewish organization, in which eighty-five people were killed and more than three hundred wounded.

150720_r26746-320.jpg

Filkins did not present the situation well to Charlie Rose, I am disappointed. Looks like he is afraid someone is going to kill him. He is only interested to promote his stupid book.

I wouldn't have known about his book if you hadn't mentioned it Garry.

I fail to understand why garrl says that Filkins did not present the case well.In my opinion it was compete and succint.I also agree with Gringoboy that I woudn't have heard about his book unless the former had mentioned it.We'll probably never know what really happened if we leave it up to Argentine justce to tell us .Impunity of gov't actions is a way of life here.In my view,international investigation would be essential to prod the present Kirchner gov't into any kind of further scrutiny.

He was trying to convince Rose and Americans(who do not have a clue and never heard of Nisman) that there were 300 scenarios, like JFK case. But it's not. He has interviewed so many people including Nisman's assistant and ex-wife. If I were him, I would have a good hunch. I am trying to say that he does not want to tell what he believes. Or he is retarded after all the interview and investigation, he is sill clueless. Nisman was killed by one group of people, there are no endless scenarios, it does not take a genius to figure that out.

Nisman's mother and ex-wife would tell you who did it, and that's usually correct. Detective 101.

Nisman's mother and ex-wife would tell you who did it, and that's usually correct. Detective 101.

As far as I know, neither of the two have said who killed Nisman. Arroyo Salgado (who he never married, by the way) has never come out and said who killed Nisman, just that someone/some group did...

Back