Chavez Is Dead...

D.B. Cooper

Registered
Christina looses an ally ... One less dictator is a good thing.
Now the "fun" starts in Venezuela. :confused:

What will be written in his epitaph...?

Where did I hide that bottle of champagne??

Ok, seriously.

I have been closely following the situation in Venezuela every day since mid-2011 I suppose. I have never actively wanted him to die from this terrible disease, and reading this news, even for this rat I feel a certain level of grief.

But I am certainly glad that this hideous fascist has not been able to continue building a dictatorship in Venezuela (which also affects our 'own' pathetic missy Kirchner) because this is just the same vicious Latin American circle all over again.

After treating the honest judge Apronte (who also suffered/suffers cancer) so badly, I cannot say that I feel any real pity for the cronies in power in Venezuela right now.

I sincerely think that Chavez has been punished for the hatred and polarization he has irradiated all his political career. Not punishment by divine powers, but your body is not going to agree with living your life that way.

Honestly, for me what is most upsetting and what really rubs me the wrong way about this whole thing thus far is how much outpouring and devastation there is from Cristina for her poor, dear Hugo. To show her respects, she has declared three days of mourning and is on her way to Caracas, blah blah blah...

But where was that kind of empathy and emotion from her or any of the people on top when 51 innocent people died about a year ago in the train crash in Once? As far as I can see, nothing ever ultimately became of that... Or Carolina Piparo (think waaaaaay back, to 2011, when that pregnant woman was shot in the stomach by some chorro thugs in La Plata after a bank transaction)... Or all the other uncountable number of instances when there was incredible suffering and unnecessary pain taking place in her own beloved pueblo, if it didn't involve a photo op or some way to play the blame game at Macri or whatever else suited her cause at the time, Cristina couldn't be bothered... What the hell is her problem?

In the light of the circumstances, this whole dog and pony show is sickening... BASTA!!!

http://www.lanacion....-del-venezolano

In the light of the circumstances, this whole dog and pony show is sickening... BASTA!!!

It is now obvious that you are a CIA agent or worse and your goal is to destroy everything that the PEOPLE OF ARGENTINA have achieved here over the past decade. Yankee go home!

I still dont understand why people call him a dictator if he won 13 of 14 elections he has presented to. The one that he lost was a referendum to modifiy the constitution 49-51, perfectly admitted.

Please, seriously, someone help me here and explain me how dictator can be someone that wins so many elections democratically, BTW with A LOT of internationals viewers and all that (so no one ever could talk of fraude, even the opponents).

Thanks.-

I still dont understand why people call him a dictator if he won 13 of 14 elections he has presented to. The one that he lost was a referendum to modifiy the constitution 49-51, perfectly admitted.

Please, seriously, someone help me here and explain me how dictator can be someone that wins so many elections democratically, BTW with A LOT of internationals viewers and all that (so no one ever could talk of fraude, even the opponents).

Thanks.-

Changing term limits and creating a cult around himself. 14 hour rants on tv and Wearing military outfits all the time.

He may have been elected "democratically" but he bought those votes with handouts.

Back