Cheap And Cheerful Places For Lunch In Palermo?!

Ferreteria

Registered
As the title suggests...anyone know of great lunch spots in Palermo with buena onda?
Gracias!

i like las cabras, they still have good prices, and the one in palermo is super nice because they have the huge outdoor seating!

Well pickupthefork covers all of this excellently.

My personal picks would be:

Parilla:
  • Cabrera happy hour
  • Parilla 22
  • Don Niceto
  • The parrilla "sin nombre" on Serrano y Castillo
Pizza:
  • Kentucky, Sante Fe or Fitzroy.
  • Bakano
Spicy shit:
  • Xalapa (evening only, worth a mention though). I really like it. Don't go for Mexican food, go for slush puppy Margaritas, cheesy mess chilaquiles and general cheapness.
  • Fabrica del Taco. Went downhill for a bit, but has since returned to past glory by aumenting size and quality of tacos. They own the bar opposite now where you can order from as well.
Brunch:
  • Cusic. Painful to divulge this gem.

Menu Executivo:
  • Sud Estada, excellent food.
  • Eterna Cadencia, beautiful terace.

Spicy shit:
  • Xalapa (evening only, worth a mention though). I really like it. Don't go for Mexican food, go for slush puppy Margaritas, cheesy mess chilaquiles and general cheapness.
  • Fabrica del Taco. Went downhill for a bit, but has since returned to past glory by aumenting size and quality of tacos. They own the bar opposite now where you can order from as well.

Mexican food barely merits mention in Buenos Aires. If you want something spicy, try Peruvian (though you often have to ask for the real stuff) or Southeast Asian (such as Lotus Neo Thai in Belgrano).

Oui Oui Cafe on the corner of Dorrego and Nicaragua is a great little spot. Food is excellent and a great frozen lemonade!

Back