Cheap dentistry.

donquixote

Registered
I am holding out to have some dental work done, ie crowns. My dentist here in the US want $750.00 to $900.00 for each crown. I can bet it will be $900.00. Has anyone had crown work done in BsAs? What is the price per crown? Is that for foreigners?
DQ

"donquixote" said:
I am holding out to have some dental work done, ie crowns. My dentist here in the US want $750.00 to $900.00 for each crown. I can bet it will be $900.00. Has anyone had crown work done in BsAs? What is the price per crown? Is that for foreigners?
DQ
I prefer good denistry, but that must just me

I didn't have no crown work done but I did go to two dentists in Argentina and their services were simply put excellent.Beware though some dentists will charge 3x-4x more than others, especially those who advertise themselves as English speaking.Oh another thing don't go see nobody you find through a paper handed to you on the street, ask your friends where you can find a good one.

there are some excellent dentists in argentina and prices are fantastic here in contrast to the UK and the States.
I had a friend visit and he paid about US$250 for an implant. That did not include the top as he hs had some gum problems but the dentist I referred him to is excellent. The same work in london he was quoted £1,600 (sterling) GULP!
The only thing I have been unhappy with here is the "whitening" treatments. They just have not got it up to spec as in the states and in London.
If you take out good Argentine medical insurance ( I use Medicus) almost all dental work is included. Speaking of Medicus, I have used then for over 7 years for all my family and I have had much more in treatment than I have given them in money. Anybody need a number and the name of a good medicus agent to talk to post me.

Back