cheap flight website

Liam3494

Registered
H - I have tried them all I fear - They generally are almost always very very similar. Best I have found are kayak.com, edreams.com - and to be honest, I often find that going directly to the airlines sites can often result in a good deal. Iberia are usually the cheapest to Ireland, via Madrid, for example. I have never used cheapoair.com but hear it's OK too.

The Brazilain Airline (Tam? - I think) is supposed to be one of the cheapest to London. -

Best of luck

rrptownley

Registered
Flights to the UK: Despegar.com

Flights from the UK: Cheapflights.co.uk / skyscanner.net / kayak / expedia et al.

It's worth finding which airlines are being offered at the lowest fares and then ringing the airline directly rather than the agent.

schef4711

Registered
Josh Lindesay said:
One word of warning, avoid Air Europe as I have heard that it may be going the way of Air Comet.
I was flying with Air Europe several times without problem. But the market will change every day but I guess Air Italia is surely nearer on bankrupt as a lot of other airlines :D

windy

Registered
Try www.despegar.com .They will give you lots of options many going via the states.
If its price not time thats important this may be an option.
The last time i was looking there was a very good price to England via Mexico.

HowardinBA

Registered
Josh Lindesay said:
Hi Howard,

We found that TAM was the cheapest to/from London and offered a great service. For reasons unknown, it was cheaper to buy directly from their website.

One word of warning, avoid Air Europe as I have heard that it may be going the way of Air Comet.

I hope this helps.
NOOOOOOOOOOO..don,t say that Josh.I was with Air Comet when I was in the UK in November,WHEN THEY WENT BUST!!!!
aerolineas brought me back,2 weeks earlier:mad: