Cheap Flights EZE - Chicago

razal

Registered
Anyone have any recommendations on where to find a reasonably priced flight to Chicago?? I have been looking to go mid Nov - mid dec and can't find anything under USD1600 :eek:

I've tried kayak, orbitz, expedia with no luck.

For trips originating in Argentina, local travel agencies often have better fares than places like Orbitz, etc.

Kayak: EZE To ORD United Depart 17 nov Return 30 nov
$1352.00

The whole world probably knows this but just in case. When searching for airfares, always delete your browser's cookies before returning to a particular airline or travel web site to purchase a ticket or check prices again. They track your visits and the price quoted on your first visit is mysteriously increased.

I'll offer the same advice that I've given in other threads: if price is really so much more important than convenience, start or finish your journey somewhere else. For example, flights between EZE and YYZ are hundreds of dollars cheaper and a Greyhound from YYZ to ORD is only seventy bucks.

The best online fares that I've been finding for EZE-MKE and EZE-ORD the past two years or so have been through Expedia, Travelocity and AA.com, oddly enough. But as SaraSara mentioned, your best bet is to go through a local travel agency for flights originating from EZE. A great place to shop around is on MercadoLibre, where you can easily request quotes from tons of different agencies. I've seen some amazing airfare deals there. http://servicios.mercadolibre.com.ar/turismo-pasajes/

Asatej.com also offers good prices from time to time.

Back