Cheap Flights to the States?

Mkhoriuchi

Registered
Hey, I'm going to be flying out of Buenos Aires and I can't find any reasonable prices for tickets to anywhere in the US. Can anyone recommend a site/airline/or travel plan that could be good?

I'd ideally be going to the San Francisco area, but any good advise is welcome.

steveinbsas

Registered
I usually find relatively cheap (round trip) fares on AA.com. Mexicana might be worth a look but beware of overnight connections (not flights) in Mexico City.

EvergreenGal

Registered
Forgot to post that Yapta.com....allows you to track prices..they email weekly, I believe, and IF you purchase a ticket that you have "tagged w/Yapta" and the price goes up they will help you recover the price difference!

vo

Registered
i guess there r no cheap tickets to go anywhere but south america, im lookinf for a good flight to milano but prices r just crazy!

diego7david

Registered
their prices seem to vary by week but thats about as good as they get and they are a good airline i will have to try this yapta thing tho never heard of it
799 is usa dollars on the usa lan website

I just bought a ticket from vayama.com to Atlanta for $650USD, taxes and travel insurance included. Night non stop to DC and morning connection to ATL. They wouldn't show me the airline until afterwards, but it's with United.

B

Bianca

Spirit Air has an awesome deal from Miami to Bogota, Colombia... $120 roundtrip, I believe. Not sure how much a flight from BA to Bogota would be, but it might be something to look into.