Cheap Spanish Classes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomersic

Registered
I bought 80 hours of spanish lessons at an AMAZING school located in San Telmo, called Mundo Espanol.

www.mundo-espanol.com/

Unfortunately, I am moving back to the US and have 40 hours left. I have the necessary receipt, along with the allowance of Mundo Espanol for me to give them away.

If you are interested, I will arrange 40 hours, or how many you will need, for very cheap! ( 40 hours = approx. 2 weeks)

Thanks!
Paul

Can i use them on march? i need them for another person that is arriving on march

That's pretty good of the school to allow transferring to another student without problems

Can i use them on march? i need them for another person that is arriving on march

I am departing BsAs before March, so if you would like them, I can sell them to you, for your friend to pay you back. I would CC the school director and you/your friend explaining the situation.

Let me know

I am departing BsAs before March, so if you would like them, I can sell them to you, for your friend to pay you back. I would CC the school director and you/your friend explaining the situation.

Let me know
How much per 40 hours I still need to ask the person and corroborate that what you sell is not a scam as you can imagine :)

I paid 2600 pesos for 80, but will offer the remaining 40 for 1000 pesos. This isn't a scam, though I realize how one may be skeptical. I will go to the school with you, and give you all of my papers, notebook, lessons, etc, prior to any exchange in money.

Though, a BAExpats member private messaged me earlier and will be calling the school tomorrow to arrange something with my hours. Hopefully, he will be able to use them, but he has a slight conflict with work. Regardless, he will call me tomorrow and let me know if he wants them.

Either way, I will let inform everyone on this post of what happens.

sounds good, i will be back in BA mid feb, so if it doesnt work out with him, I'm super interested! I'm advanced in spanish, does it make a difference or should i be at a certain level? thanks!

sounds good, i will be back in BA mid feb, so if it doesnt work out with him, I'm super interested! I'm advanced in spanish, does it make a difference or should i be at a certain level? thanks!

It doesn't make a difference. They have multiple classes, from beginner to advanced, in which they would place you in accordingly.

I will let you know tomorrow! Thanks!

It doesn't make a difference. They have multiple classes, from beginner to advanced, in which they would place you in accordingly.

I will let you know tomorrow! Thanks!

I'm interested to let me know how it go with the other guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back