Cheap Transport To Ezeiza Airport

estebandepraga

Registered
hola a todos
im aware of manuel tienda leon and the ezeiza bus thats leaves from avenida belgrano(but limited times and not on weekends) but is there any other possibilty excluding the linea 8? gracias
esteban

Negociate a deal with a local limo (remise)
They are hungry for work most of the time.

You could see whether there is the still the shuttle that takes Customs employees between the office in the microcentro and EZE. It was very low cost, safe and fast.

You could try a combi like this one http://www.minibusezeiza.com.ar/
$28 per person, every half hour between 8.00 and 18.00

People are awesome at reading the OP...

hola a todos
im aware of ... the ezeiza bus thats leaves from avenida belgrano(but limited times and not on weekends) but is there any other possibilty.

So... The answer is on weekends, no. We play baseball out at the stadium on the way to the airport, and transportation out that way is hard, but because we get off before the bifurcation to Cañuelas we have options (the combis going to Monte Grande, Ezeiza Town, Cañuelas, etc). To get all the way to the airport you are pretty limited to MTL or the 8.

Or take the train to Monte Grande and a remis to the airport - I imagine it would be cheaper than from Cap. Fed. and the adventure value will be great.

EDIT: The Line 8 used to have a differential service, and it might still be running, that went to the Airport by the Highway on weekends too!

what would you say is the average price to pay to get from microcentro to EZE by taxi??

I take a similar service .. picks me up at my apartment and drops me at the airport for 195 too.. when I return to EZE then in reverse they pick me up on time to deliver me to the apartment.. one previous time . I said okay dude let us save money.. I had big suitcases .. did I say BIG .. yes they were definitely above normal size so said United Airlines too... I took Manuel Tienda to their station then found a taxi large enough to take me to the apartment.. I save a trifle but I wasted a lot of time.. I hope this helps you in some minor way.. Why waste your life trying to save a penny.. it really is not worth the hassle.. There is a good friend of mine here on this site who has steered me in the right directions .. he I need to award the trophy on this and several other issues too. Walter

Back