Chenque's introduction

Chenque

Registered
My introduction to the forum is slightly awkward because I'm not living in Buenos Aires, no, in fact I'm living with my Argentinean wife and two kids in the Sierras de Córdoba. We also used to spend a lot of time in Buenos Aires, but decided that the fresh air of the mountains of Córdoba were more attractive for us four. So does this really matter, I don't think so.

I'm Dutch myself and have been traveling to Argentina for the last ten years. I fell in love with this country in 1999, when my wife (who I met in Europe, where she was living) and I did a 6 months backpack trip from the North to South. Ever since we have been dreaming of living here one day. In August last year we emigrated to Argentina to run our own, local travel organisation, Heart of Argentina Travel. We organise tailor-made trips for our international customers, with special attention for local culture and showing the unknown face of Argentina. You can find more info on our website www.heart-of-argentina-travel.com

Hope to share some useful information,

Regards,

Jan (alias Chenque)
Córdoba

I have to agree with Steve, very useful info and nice approach to travel the countryside.

Thanks

Back