Chicken Supremas And Inflation No. 1 Problema

Rich One

Registered
What are the main problems in the country according to a Survey en CABA

A kilo of Chicken Suprema $85 pesos..... :eek: Vegans welcome.

0010671934.jpg

Weird correlation between insecurity and inflation?

Too expensive for the moto chorros to gas up and go marauding I guess.

Seriously though, that is a very weird relationship. Was it a pick one of the following type survey? I.e you couldnt pick both...results depend on how the question was asked I guess.

Weird correlation between insecurity and inflation?

Too expensive for the moto chorros to gas up and go marauding I guess.

Seriously though, that is a very weird relationship. Was it a pick one of the following type survey? I.e you couldnt pick both...results depend on how the question was asked I guess.
This graphic is about what people perceive as the most important current issues.

This graphic is about what people perceive as the most important current issues.

I get that, but it looks to have been framed in such a way that you cannot perceive both to be an issue, i.e. it's important to know (always with surveys and questionnaires!) how the question was asked or what way of answering is allowed.

The question/proposed answers are kind of stupid imo, as they overlap each other. For instance, corruption often takes place within the government/politics and the government makes decisions that influence inflation and security

Wow, check out the 1:1 correlation between the perceived importance of inflation and the actual inflation numbers! At first, I thought it was the real inflation graph. :)

Amazing the perception of inflation doubled in 3 months :cool:

Along with inflation, the big problem is truly awful "foods" like dulce de leche and milanesa.

Back