Chiropractor and Massage Therapist

celene

Registered
Does anyone have recommendations for a good chiropractor and a good massage therapist?

I go to Jennifer. Check out her web page here: http://www.balifecentre.com/massage-therapy.php

The prices are current. She's great at what she does. I use to experience major neck pain. I went to a chiropractor here who knew what he was talking about, but I just wasn't getting results. (I can't recommend you one... but I hear there are some good ones from the U.S. here?)

I've been getting massages with Jen about every two weeks or so since January, and I FEEL major improvements. She works out the muscle tension in my neck and shoulders. Much better than going to doctors and paying for whatever pills they give you! Totally recommend her!

Thanks heaps, bradlyhale!

I'm still interested in finding a good chiropractor!

My husband goes to Sergio Lico and thinks he is very good. Sergio does not speak english. My husband's spanish is not good but it does not seem to be a problem. Sergio is located at Cerrito 1530 and his phone number is 4811 0215. There is a website noted on his business card - www.capitalmasajes.com.ar

I've gone to Brent Whitley at Vida Chiropractic a few times with good results. He's from Colorado in the U.S. and does good work. His contact information is:

15 6121 0932 / 2044 5148
Carlos Pellegrini 331 6 C

I'm also interested in finding a good chiropractor here. I've gone to Brent Whitley a few times, and while it is nice that his English is (of course) wonderful, he's not the best chiropractor. He just (barely) adjusts your back and you're in and out of the office in less than 15 minutes. He reminds me of the type of chiropractor that would be in a mall in the states. Good for a quick tune-up but not really to treat any sort of problem. I'm looking for a bit more thorough treatment. Any one have any suggestions?

I go to BA Life Center for Yoga and have met Jenn, and although I haven't yet gotten a massage with her, I can testify that she is wonderful. Very warm and happy. And her massage space is very calm. I'll probably book an appointment with her this week and can let you know how it goes.

I have been seeing a fantastic English native massage therapist recently who has just set up here in BA. I have had a lot of massages in my time and this really was up there as the best. Incredibly reasonable price and the pain I went in with has totally gone. He also practices acupressure (no needle acupuntcture) and reiki. Really wonderful person.

His website is still being put together I believe but his facebook page has all the info -
www.facebook.com/alpassterapia

Good luck!

Back