Chocolate Chips por mayor?

allcraz

Registered
Have any idea where I can buy chocolate chips by the kilo for por mayor prices? I know about all the reposterías, etc, and those are great, but I'm searching for cheaper (closer to the source). Searched forever for Aguila ventas al publico por mayor, etc, but came up with nothing. Thank you.

Our dietetica sells Chocolate Chips por menor and por mayor (I believe they are 1 or 2 kilo boxes). I will go check what they are asking for their por mayor price and also check out the brand, because it isn't Aguila. I am sure that they get there things from Mercado Central though, so you may want to take a trip there, just be careful!!

Thanks GuilleGee I'd really appreciate that information!

Chocolates Fenix one of the best places on Soliz near thena British Hospital they also have a web page I buy there bitter cocoa per kg and is about 60 pesos per kg and their chocolate is the best.
greetings
Reina

Thank you rihornos. Yes, I also buy my cocoa at Fenix by the kilo! I was under the impression that they didn't sell chips, but their page shows they have trocitos de chocolate. I'll have to go by Solis and see if that will work for what I want. Thanks again.

Mercado Central does NOT have chocolate chips, mercado central is for wholesale buyers and unless you are planning to buy VERY large quantities of fruits, vegetables, meat or fish you have to go there on a day that they sell to the public.

Aguila chocolate is made by Arcor, however they do not sell direct to the public. If you want to buy anything truly inexpensive at TRUE wholesale prices, you can only do this if you have a CUIT not CUIL and be registered as a reseller, be registered as a payer of IVA and ingresos brutos. This will give you the opportunity to buy at wholesale prices because you are registered as a reseller. Otherwise you might get a discount, but you will NOT be paying true wholesale prices which are significantly cheaper than retail.

I have chocolate chips in my shop both white and milk chocolate. They are basic quality and made by a small chocolate producer. White chocolate chips sell for $61,00 per kilo and milk chocolate chips sell for $50,00 per kilo.

I contacted Fenix and they sell boxes of their trocitos 10 kilos per box. Thank you!

Back