Christmas festivities

corza000

Registered
New expat looking for things to do over Christmas to get me in the Christmas mood. What dinner and lunch options are there Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Where’s the best place to take in the fireworks and festivities? I’ve heard it gets pretty quiet but hoping to find some fun stuff to do.

New expat looking for things to do over Christmas to get me in the Christmas mood. What dinner and lunch options are there Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Where’s the best place to take in the fireworks and festivities? I’ve heard it gets pretty quiet but hoping to find some fun stuff to do.
Bubble.ar .for restaurant suggestions. New Years eve fireworks in Pureto Madero.

We are also looking to celebrate Porteno style for Christmas and New Years. We have read about Christmas Eve & Christmas in Buenos Aires and there seems to be some conflicting information online. Some have suggested that the streets of Buenos Aires are lit up with personal fireworks on Christmas Eve at midnight (so, technically Christmas morning), but when we asked our neighbors about it, they didn’t know what we were talking about. We know there are fireworks on New Year’s Eve, but what about Christmas Eve? Also, will restaurants be open Christmas Eve for dinner?

Back