Christmas picnic Saturday December 26

Debster

Registered
Hi everyone!

As it's raining today we're postponing the picnic to tomorrow, Sunday December 27th, same place, same time, so from 4 PM in Parque 3 de Febrero, in the part called Plaza Holanda, on the side of Av. Infanta Isabel (see http://www.ezlect.com/temp/park-meeting-point.jpg). We'll have an opened umbrella with us so you'll be able to recognise the right spot.

Bring some food and a drink, we'll supply plastics cups, cutlery and plates.

We're looking forward to meeting some new people, so hope to see you there!

Caitlan, Aaron, Frederik & Debby
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(Original message)
Now that we're all living in a country where it is HOT during Christmas, we may as well enjoy it! So let's have a picnic, have even more food and drinks, and meet some more people.

This is the plan:
date: Saturday 26 December
time: from 4 PM
location: Parque 3 de Febrero, in the part called Plaza Holanda, on the side of Av. Infanta Isabel (see http://www.ezlect.com/temp/park-meeting-point.jpg). We'll have an opened umbrella with us so you'll be able to recognise the right spot.
what to bring: some food and a drink, we'll supply plastics cups, cutlery and plates.

Please reply to this thread if you're planning to come.

Hope to see you all there!

Saludos,

Debster said:
Hi everyone!

Please reply to this thread if you're planning to come.

Hope to see you all there!

Saludos,

Hey guys!

Sounds like fun!

See ya there (if it isn't raining!)

David

I will certainly be forced to follow David, attracted by the sweet smelling of the homemade cakes he will have prepared for that picnic. So count me in and David, put the cakes in a locked room before the party! :rolleyes:

Hey all,

If there's no rain, my girlfriend and I will be coming. Can't wait to meet some of you guys!

- Brian

You're right, its seems the weather may not be good tomorrow. :(
If it rains tomorrow, we'll postpone the picnic to Sunday. We'll let you know whether we'll go through with it or not!

Debby

Back