Ciccone Case: Lijo Judge Processed Vice-President Boudou

ArielFabian

Registered
Argentinean Justice:
Ciccone Case: Lijo judge processed vice-president Amado Boudou.

http://www.clarin.com/politica/Caso-Ciccone-Lijo-Amado-Boudou_0_1164484096.html

Do you think Amado was guilty?
If yes, do you think Amado will get away with it?

more questions....

1. Was Boudou really the sole 'Mastermind' acting on his own initiative or was the whole sorry plan another of Nestor Kirchner's unfinished 'little' projects?
2. Why did la presidenta personally endorse, promote & back Boudou so ardently in spite of his illegal history with Ciccone?
3. Why did la Presidenta order that Ciccone be nationalized in the middle of a corruption investigation against Boudou and Ciccone?
4. Anyone in government will tell you that nothing gets done under Cristina without her personal approval...how could she NOT have known about Boudou's criminal actions and the grave conflicts of interest?
5. Considering that for the first time in the country's history, the state stepped in to rescue a company from bankruptcy, what exact role did the AFIP and Eche Guaray play in rescuing Ciccone from bankruptcy?
6. What exactly was Nestor Kirchners's role in the actions that led to Boudou's involvement..was Boudou recruited as a 'front' on behalf of the Kirchner family?

....ha ha ha...we better not ask too many questions cause those who have profited very handsomely under this government are starting get very nervous now that all the rotten corruption is finally being exposed...yes there are 'some' who lurk these forums with ties to the national government who have privilege$ to loose, and under the guise of 'political idealism' will fight tooth and nail to defend and protect their 'Golden Goose' ....and we all know who you are :)

Correction, Eche Guaray was not the head of the AFIP at the time that Ciccone was lifted out of bankruptcy, the head of the AFIP at the time was Rafael Resnick Brenner and had been hand picked by the Kirchners, he's also being charged along with the others. I'm really looking forward to seeing on Monday what's the next master chess move by the K government. So far it's been riveting entertainment to say the least...Hey Gorge Lanata, Wiñasky and Lilita Carrio - A BIG THANK YOU! You were onto something! Thanks for doggedly sticking to the investigation of this case and raising it's public profile in spite of all the threats and bad mouthing you received from the Kirchner sympathizers and their masters - the National Government.

Now here's another hot little potato ....why is Campagnoli being removed and sanctioned for investigating Cristina's business partner Lazzaro Baez? More questions....the plot thickens..ha ha ha..who needs to watch fiction when you have current news like this?

I stopped watching Lanata some time ago because he got me so wound up I couldn't sleep afterwards.
Tonight will be worth tuning in though, even if it's simply for him to tell us 'I told you so' and we can all wallow in that wonderful schadenfreude moment.
;)

If you really want to understand Ciccone and the whole story, I highly recommend the book "No va más" by Walter Martello (allied with Carrió). This is much bigger than Ciccone.

Al momento de terminar de escribirse este libro, el país, y
particularmente la provincia de Buenos Aires, está convulsionado
por las denuncias realizadas por el vicepresidente Amado Boudou
que, acorralado por la investigación judicial por presuntas
irregularidades en el proceso de compra de la ex Ciccone
Calcográfica (rebautizada como Compañía de Valores
Sudamericanos), denunció a los dueños de Boldt y ventiló lo que
era un secreto a voces:Al momento de terminar de escribirse este libro, el país, y
particularmente la provincia de Buenos Aires, está convulsionado
por las denuncias realizadas por el vicepresidente Amado Boudou
que, acorralado por la investigación judicial por presuntas
irregularidades en el proceso de compra de la ex Ciccone
Calcográfica (rebautizada como Compañía de Valores
Sudamericanos), denunció a los dueños de Boldt y ventiló lo que
era un secreto a voces: la existencia de estrechas relaciones del
poder político con el negocio del juego. Esto es extensivo a todo el
país.

The Ks were not so interested in profiting off of Ciccone, but rather who profited off of Ciccone.

Bad news, i read that the judge used the testimony of who at the end was found involved. This is nulid. He should stop and tell Ciccone that from now you are not a witness any more, you can lie, you can keep silence or you can talk, but it might be used against you.
The whole procesamiento is nulid.

Bad news, i read that the judge used the testimony of who at the end was found involved. This is nulid. He should stop and tell Ciccone that from now you are not a witness any more, you can lie, you can keep silence or you can talk, but it might be used against you.
The whole procesamiento is nulid.

¿Nulid?

Back