Cigarette Prices At Different Kiosks

Girino

Registered
How come that each kiosk set their cigarette price? One kiosk asks for ARS13, the next one ARS14 and some even ARS15.
Isn't this price state-regulated like in most countries?

I am talking about regular kiosks on the same street.

How come that each kiosk set their cigarette price? One kiosk asks for ARS13, the next one ARS14 and some even ARS15.
Isn't this price state-regulated like in most countries?

I am talking about regular kiosks on the same street.

You'll learn the real price, sooner or later, when you visit your oncologist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LyYLrVNKE68

I hope 13 AR$ is per cigarette if not Argentina is missing a big opportunity and they should be more regulated....
In New York State 20 cigarette packs are over 175 AR$
Australia is about 240 AR$ for 20 cigarettes.
UK 185 AR$

If BA is the Paris of Latin America it should have 1st world prices on coffin nails.
It was good to know you.

I was talking about a 10 pack of Lucky Strike, specifically.

I hope 13 AR$ is per cigarette if not Argentina is missing a big opportunity and they should be more regulated....
In New York State 20 cigarette packs are over 175 AR$
Australia is about 240 AR$ for 20 cigarettes.
UK 185 AR$

If BA is the Paris of Latin America it should have 1st world prices on coffin nails.
It was good to know you.

Even those prices dramatically understate the true cost. ¡Cáncer para todos!

I was talking about a 10 pack of Lucky Strike, specifically.
Is the stress of Argentine life what drives you to smoke?

photos%2F2010%2F11%2F10%2Fuk2.jpg

Joe and Serafina's lungs

Don't be so one-side Ajo. There are many other "benefits" of cigarettes including emphysema and cardio-vascular disease.
The thing is that in his city you are more likely to be killed by a stray bullet or an exploding meth lab that from cigs.
Maybe someone can recommend a hypnotherapist to help Serafina with her addiction.

There are more chances to be hit by an Argentine behind the wheels than of cigarette-related diseases.

Back